Advertisement

RACK PULLS VS. DEADLIFTS | WHICH ONE IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE??

RACK PULLS VS. DEADLIFTS | WHICH ONE IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE?? Episode 26 of my clean bulk series features the rack pull vs. the deadlift to determine which exercise is the most effective!

Don't forget to LIKE the video & SUBSCRIBE to my channel :)


If you haven't seen episode 25 of my clean bulk series then you can give it a watch here!


Check out my new Weakpoint Wednesday Series on side delt training here:


My instagram is @marklewis902 so give me a follow!

To register for my online fitness coaching & to check out all the great FREE weekly content that I release, such as my fitness facts page and my East Coast Fitness podcast, visit my website:
www.marklewisfitness.ca

I appreciate all the support and don't forget to check my website for my next fitness facts dropping tomorrow October 14th, episode 10 my podcast will being released on Thursday, October 24th, episode 3 of my Weakpoint Wednesday series will be uploaded on October 16th along with another clean bulk video on October 20th!

My East Coast Fitness Podcast is now available on Spotify!

bodybuilding,gym,workout,rack,pulls,deadlifts,vs,most,effective,exercise,powerlifting,health,fitness,training,nutrition,motivaiton,muscle,online,coaching,programs,series,weakpoint,lifestyle,canada,2019,strength,gains,results,progress,traps,lean,clean,bulk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments