Advertisement

Sleek Low Ponytail on Short 4C Natural Hair| Bulk Hair: 2 Different Methods (2019)| JusMeLah

Sleek Low Ponytail on Short 4C Natural Hair| Bulk Hair: 2 Different Methods (2019)| JusMeLah Hey! It’s JusMeLah and in today’s video I show you how I get my short natural 4C hair into a sleek low ponytail. In fact, I show you 2 different ways to achieve the look! You don’t need tracks or a pre-made ponytail to get this look, it can be done with bulk hair. You can watch method one and then method two or skip to 8:30 for method two alone. I am excited to share these tips and tricks and hope you find them useful. Remember to like, comment and subscribe down below. Thank you for watching and I will see you next time.

Follow Me:
Instagram- @Jusmelah
Snapchat- Jusmelah
YouTube- JusMeLah

sleekponytailonshort4chair,sleekponytailonshortnaturalhair,sleekponytailonshortnatural4chair,sleekponytailonnaturalhair,lowponytailonnaturalhair,lowponytailontype4naturalhair,jusmelah,

Post a Comment

0 Comments