Advertisement

SPILL YOUR GUTS OR FILL YOUR GUTS W| HAUWA KALLI (NIGERIANS VERSION) 🤢😂

SPILL YOUR GUTS OR FILL YOUR GUTS W| HAUWA KALLI (NIGERIANS VERSION) 🤢😂 Hey guysssssss!
So I know this is disgusting and all but it’s still fun to watch😂 as I’m typing this my tummy hurts so bad, I can’t even😩 I don’t have the strength to type much but I hope you guys enjoy watching the video and thank you for watching! Don’t forget to give it a thumbs up, share, comment and last subscribe! Thank you for 700 subscribers! Will celebrate it the proper way once we hit 1000 subscribers😉 you guys are beyond amazing. Thank you all for the support❤️

Oh and Before you go, please don’t forget to leave some honest feedbacks 💕 I’ll really appreciate it!

Also, if you have any other video suggestions, drop them in the comments section as well! I read every single comment 😉

Hauwa’s YouTube channel link:


Her SC: hauwa_kalli
Her IG: hauwa_kalli
Don’t forget to check out my collab with her on her page!

My Instagram: peerless_mj
My Snapchat: mujeedat76

LOVE YOU GUYS!❤️

#CHALLENGE,#SPILLYOURGUTSORFILLYOURGUTS,#PEERLESSMJ,

Post a Comment

0 Comments