Advertisement

Surprising My Crush With A Huge SECRET **SHOCKING** 💔| Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn

Surprising My Crush With A Huge SECRET **SHOCKING** 💔| Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed watching surprising my crush w/ a huge secret, and it was shocking...My crush, Coco Quinn, had no idea what this surprise was, so watch until the very end to see her reaction! I always enjoy surprising my crush Coco, so what do you think I should surprise her with next? Let me know in the comment section!

Let’s get this video to 30K likes! I love you guys so much, and as always, thanks for being part of the #GOATFAM!

If you like videos like this , be sure to leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE and SHARE for more!

#surprise #crush #shocking

Guy Tang:


🐐 SUBSCRIBE 🐐


COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!

Download CRUSHIN’ now:
Cop the Merch Here:

💃 Señorita Cover music video w/ Coco Quinn:


🌊 It's You Cover music video:


🎯 Crushin music video:


👌 FOLLOW THE SQUAD 👌

Corinne Joy
IG:
YouTube:

Coco Quinn
IG:
YouTube:

Symonne Harrison
IG:
YouTube:

Sarah Dorothy Little
IG:
YouTube:

Connor Cain
IG:

Parker Pannell
IG:
Youtube:

Jakob Magnus
IG:

Filmed & Edited by:
Brian Hartwig
IG:

🐐 FOLLOW ME 🐐
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

# # #

gavin magnus,gavin,magnus,gavinmagnus,coco quinn,coco,quinn,crush,my crush,coco crush,crushin,gavin magnus crush,gavin magnus crushin,gavin and coco,coco and gavin,gavin magnus and coco,gavinn,gaven magnus,boyfriend girlfriend,boyfriend,girlfriend,cavin,corinne joy,coco queen,surprise,shocking,secret,secret crush,secret girlfriend,surprising my crush,big secret,2019,teens,comedy,how to,funny,challenge,date,love,romantic,guy tang,new hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments