Advertisement

Why You Shouldn't Take DATING Advice From a Female

Why You Shouldn't Take DATING Advice From a Female Why You Shouldn't Take DATING Advice From a Female

GET FREE ACCESS TO MY COURSE:
GET 1on1 COACHING:
Follow me on IG for more videos: Dalexisp
PURCHASE MERCH:
Join Our Facebook Group:

SEMINARS:

This is a public service announcement. Some of you ladies are getting advice from your female friends and the advice that they're giving you is to go ahead and suck his dick. It's basically the advice that they give you. It's crazy, I was talking with my client and my client was asking her friends why a guy asked her for a date but didn't give her his number. Her friends told her that she should've asked for his number instead.

Continually, you women are giving your friends the worst Mark Rosenfeld type of advice. It's unbelievable. It's like, women, your friends tell you to go ahead and double text him, go ahead and tell him you like him, what? First of all, if you're seeing me, don't talk to your friends because I will love for the women seeing me to be getting advice from their friends.

My point is this: Don't take advice from your friends, they don't know what they're talking about. Friends want to tell you what you want to hear. Your friends won't give you advice that's based on reality, they're your friends, they want to make you feel good. They don't know what's best for you, they don't know what what you need is that cold bitter medicine, they're just trying to be nice. Female advice sometimes is just goofy.


Here's a link to the article version:

Check out my course The Psychological Game of Attraction so you’ll learn all the techniques needed for you to attract a guy.

relationship advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments