Advertisement

You'll End Up Like Me | Meeting the Psycho Spirits' Witch (Into the Shadows) (F4A) [ASMR]

You'll End Up Like Me | Meeting the Psycho Spirits' Witch (Into the Shadows) (F4A) [ASMR] After a little rest, you make it near a third of your journey. You feel a bit more energized, however with new energy comes a higher alert. A cold chill rushes over you as you hear a sound you've never heard before, and you'll come to hope you never hear it again.

I hope you guys enjoyed this (late) midnight video of Into the Shadows! Again, as it has become my series for October, I'm keeping the writing layout as it is for it's art. ^-^ i hope you enjoyed the creepiness factor to this one. It'll only get scarier from here, guys, but don't worry! I will have sweet videos in between. :3 remember, if you have any requests or just want to say hi, feel free to leave a comment, send me an email, or shoot me a tweet!

Twitter:

Email: kayjasmrofficial@gmail.com

Images:


Sound effects:

ASMR,horror,creepy,shadows,series,Halloween,spooky,ghost,witch,story,audio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments