Advertisement

#18 restricting again (TW ED)

#18 restricting again (TW ED) please dont comment that i shouldnt be doing this, even if youre only being nice, it doesnt help, it only make me feel worse.

theres a weird cut in the middle because it was only after i uploaded this that i realised it had my student finance login on the screen and i dont want you to defraud me of my 20p lmfao so i had to cut it out instead of taking the video down

back on my bullshit!!!! ignore my messed up nail varnish in most of this video, im too busy wanting to die to fix it :)

b*gh*t dont sue me for using this song, i have no money to give you anyway, thanks xoxo

the song is from btw

eating,disorder,anorexia,bulimia,ednos,osfed,what i eat in a day,eating disorder,binge,purge,bingeing,binging,purgeing,purging,

Post a Comment

0 Comments