Advertisement

5 Habits I'm Implementing In 2020

5 Habits I'm Implementing In 2020 These habits are completely and utterly pointless without Christ reigning completely and totally in your heart. Are you missing something? Are you continually searching for the missing piece? The hole that can't be filled? Have you tried all the self-improvement and new resolutions in hopes for a better year... a better month... a better day? Do you feel like you're missing something, and everyone else seems to have it? The reality is that the community of self-help, productive morning routines and girl boss habits are all a facade trying to fill a void too. ONLY CHRIST can fill that void. You will never find the satiation of that hole outside of a life fully surrendered to Christ. In Him, and him alone, will we find life. He is joy, he is peace, he is victory over sin.
So I share these habits, only to encourage you in the things I am seeing need improvement in my life right now. That can only come AFTER I am surrendered before the Lord of all, and have given Him my life for His will and purposes.

Christ desires to live in you and to be the Lord of ALL in your life.

"But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you." Romans 8:11 KJV

"For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." Colossians 3:3 KJV

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:20 KJV

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy," Jude 1:24 KJV

"But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil." 2 Thessalonians 3:3 KJV

habits for 2020,2020,productive habits,habits,productive,productivity,new year,healthy,happy,joy,vibes,chill,feminine,minimal,minimalist,femininity,homemaker,christian,christian women,faith,god,jesus christ,bible,girl,young women,tips and tricks,resolutions,new years resolutions,end of year,

Post a Comment

0 Comments