Advertisement

9 ICONS!!! OPENING 100+ PACKS ON PACYBITS 20!! THE RESULTS ARE quite expected lol

9 ICONS!!! OPENING 100+ PACKS ON PACYBITS 20!! THE RESULTS ARE quite expected lol Hey guys, and today I opened 100+ PACYBITS 20 PACKS and wanted to see what you get from 100+ PACYBITS packs lol. Spoiler: I got 9 ICONS

Note: I do realise that the amount of each packs could be different in a 100 packs, but this is what I got. Enjoy.
________________________________________________________

Games/Gameplays Playlist:


Memes and Spicy Memes Playlist:


Twitter:
Twitch:
Discord:

My brother's channel:

My friend's channel:

Make sure to like, comment and subscribe!!

Leave any suggestions in the comments below!

THANKS FOR WATCHING!!

SG4,480p,30FPS,long,pacybits 20,fut 20,fut pacybits 20,pacybits fut 20,pacybits 20 free,pacybits 20 packs,recisd pacybits 20,pacybits 20 android,fut pack 20,PACYBITS 20,INSANE PACK OPENING,100 PACKS PACK OPENING,9 ICONS,SO MANY WALKOUTS!!,Brazilian ICON Packed!,EPIC PACK OPENING,

Post a Comment

0 Comments