Advertisement

Blight's Halloween Extravaganza 2019 - Spongebob's Numerous Spooky Escapades

Blight's Halloween Extravaganza 2019 - Spongebob's Numerous Spooky Escapades Viacom please do not keel.

This one took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with it. I just really wanted to talk about how much spooky, Halloweeny type stuff Spongebob had made over the years. Eventually, I settled with this, and honestly, I'm glad with how it worked out. One more special left. Halloween night is fast approaching!

"Graveyard Shift" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License


"One-eyed Maestro" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

Spongebob,Squarepants,Review,Halloween,Special,Scaredy,Pants,Ghoul,Fools,Ghost,Host,Graveyard,Shift,The,Legend,Of,Bookini,Boo-kini,Bottom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments