Advertisement

CATFISHING Coco To See If She CHEATS **SHOCKING** | Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn

CATFISHING Coco To See If She CHEATS  **SHOCKING** | Gavin Magnus ft. Coco Quinn Hey guys, I hope you enjoy watching me catfish my crush Coco to see if she cheats. I was with my best friends Sarah and Sawyer and our conversation was pretty shocking....

Do you think Coco and I are a good couple or does this mean it's over?

Have you guys seen my latest music video for Beautiful People? Let me know in the comment section!!

Check out my new song on Coco's channel here:

Let’s get this video to 40K likes! As always, thanks for watching and I love you GOAT FAM!!

#CocoQuinn #Cheating #Catfish

🐐 SUBSCRIBE 🐐


Follow me NOW on Instagram


COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART OF THE VIDEO!

Download CRUSHIN’ now:
Cop the Merch Here:

Beautiful People Cover Music Video w/ Coco Quinn:


Go watch our first vlog ever together!
Coco Quinn
IG:
YouTube:

πŸ’ƒ SeΓ±orita Cover music video w/ Coco Quinn:


🌊 It's You Cover music video:


🎯 Crushin music video:


πŸ‘Œ FOLLOW THE SQUAD πŸ‘Œ



Coco Quinn
IG:
YouTube:

Symonne Harrison
IG:
YouTube:

Sarah Dorothy Little
IG:
YouTube:

Sawyer Sharbino:
IG:
YouTube:

Connor Cain
IG:

Parker Pannell
IG:
Youtube:

Jakob Magnus
IG:

Filmed & Edited by:
Brian Hartwig
IG:

🐐 FOLLOW ME 🐐
Facebook: @GavinMagnus
Instagram: @gavinmagnus
Twitter: @GavinMagnus1
SnapChat: @GavinMagnus
Tik Tok: @GavinMagnus

# # #

gavin magnus,gavin,magnus,gavinmagnus,coco quinn,coco,quinn,crush,crushin,gavin magnus crush,gavin magnus crushin,gavin and coco,gavin magnus and coco,girlfriend,cavin,coco queen,piper and gavin,catfishing my crush,catfishing my girlfriend,prank,crush prank,girlfriend prank,shocking,catfishing prank,prank on my crush,cheat prank,piper rockelle,gavin magnus girlfriend,catfish,shocking moments,reaction,sawyer sharbino,couple goals,gavinn,gaven magnus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments