Advertisement

Climate Change Denial | Spiritual Environmentalism | A Possible Way Forward

Climate Change Denial | Spiritual Environmentalism | A Possible Way Forward How/ Do our spiritual beliefs and practices impact on our attitudes towards environmentalism, and climate change? How can people with different beliefs we work together for the good of our planet? A couple of the questions I ponder in this video.

I also wanted to add, I know there are LOTS of people who believe in an off-planet God who DO care about the planet and are doing what they can to move towards a sustainable way for humans to live on Earth. I am not saying that these two things are incompatible, just musing on the possible causes and consequences of certain beliefs.

Say No to Plastic Witchcraft Video


*******************************************************************************
Welcome kindreds, I’m Jessica TheStoryWitch. This channel is for witches and seekers looking to craft a creative and magical life. I share about tarot, moon wisdom, bullet journalling, astrology, divination, feminism, myth and story, crystals, book and deck reviews, goddess spirituality, herbs, ritual, witchcraft history, different approaches to the Craft, and all that good stuff. I started witching in 1991, just before I turned 13 years old, and have been walking the path of a Welsh solitary, eclectic, witch ever since. I’ve learned a lot along the way, and started this channel as a place to share and connect with like-minded people. I upload on (most) Wednesdays or Thursdays.

My channel


My Social Links...
Facebook


Instagram

Blog

My channel


Warmest blessings
Jessica
x

#saynotoplasticwitchcraft #zerowastewitchcraft #environmentalpaganism

climate change,global warming,climate change denial,climate change 2019,is greta thunberg a fake,is greta thunberg a prophet,say no to plastic witchcraft,environmental paganism,environmental issues and solutions,#saynotoplasticwitchcraft,zero waste witchcraft,zero waste lifestyle,extinction rebellion,religion and environmentalism,spirituality and environmentalism,green witch,green witchcraft,eco witch,eco witchcraft,traditional witchcraft,greenwitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments