Advertisement

Do we women really choose our men after our fathers?🤔#RoadTo1000 #subscribers on #Youtube

Do we women really choose our men after our fathers?🤔#RoadTo1000 #subscribers on #Youtube I have to say right away that I'm only speaking here for myself and about my experiences. I don't speak for all women. Unfortunately, this is still partly true of me today, because my men have often harmed me, I have to admit that. I would really like to read about your experiences and how you think about this. So comments are very welcome.

💋

Yours, Trisha

Follow me:

• Blog

• Twitter

• Facebook

• Instagram (German)

• Instagram (English)

Motivation,Motivation Deutsch,Motivation Video,Hoffnung,hopeful,hope,motivation english,positive Gedanken,positive Energie,positives Denken,Hilfe,helfen,help,positive thinking,positive energy,Motivationsvideo,nie aufgeben,never give up,life,Leben,Trisha Galore,love,Liebe,Lebenshilfe,Leben vor dem Tod,Life before death,Life stories,Lebensgeschichten,unterstützende Kommunikation,helping people,giving hope,Relationship,Beziehung,Mann,Frau,

Post a Comment

0 Comments