Advertisement

Doubutsu no Mori e+ All Debts Speedrun in 32:35 [WR]

Doubutsu no Mori e+ All Debts Speedrun in 32:35 [WR] Wow, did not expect this category to get so low. So what happened this run I messed up the dupe setup pretty bad yet I beat it by around 30 seconds. The reason I saved so much time was I got the best A2 Nooks A4 Post setup possible. I can save like 30+ seconds on the dupe setup alone so sub 32 is for sure possible and I'm definitely going for that. Also one more thing to note, one of the runs I did in this stream I tested something I wasn't sure was true, and that was being able to pay off the final debt on the same day you pay off the 5th debt since nook gives you the debt after you pay off the 5th debt with your island. It turns out this does work! So I found like a 30+ second time saver on a hunch that maybe this works so I'm glad I tested it. Anyways, sub 32 is hopefully soon. It won't be easy as I need the best map and a good dupe setup and a good code so we'll see how it goes.

Watch live on

animal,crossing,doubutsu,no,mori,e+,all,debts,world,record,wr,speedrun,speedrunning,nintendo,gamecube,ac,ac speedrun,animal forest,animal forest e+,all debts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments