Advertisement

Found All This Great Stuff In Dumpsters!

Found All This Great Stuff In Dumpsters! Today's dumpster diving adventure challenged me. We found a whole bunch of great stuff and found new homes for almost all of it, but there was one item that really had me scratching my head. I don't have the time or the space for everything, and sometimes I need to make tough choices.

Please like/share this video if you enjoyed it, and subscribe to thubprint!


I love mail! You can send me some here if you like:

Thubprint
PO box 34036 Westbrook PO
Calgary AB T3C 3W2





Music: Pold - Better

dumpster diving videos,dumpster diving,dumpster diving video,dumpster diver,dumpster diving finds,finds,scores,jackpot,treasure,trash picking,trash picker,trash pickers,dumpster divers,imac,restoring furniture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments