Advertisement

HOW TO COOK YUMMY SWEET SPICY STICKY PORK RIBS RECIPE | SO GOOD YOU'LL HAVE TO LICK YOUR FINGERS!!!

HOW TO COOK YUMMY SWEET SPICY STICKY PORK RIBS RECIPE | SO GOOD YOU'LL HAVE TO LICK YOUR FINGERS!!! This is my version of sweet spicy sticky pork ribs.

Please contact me at kuyafernscooking@yahoo.com

INGREDIENTS
-1 and 1/2Kilo pork ribs
-1tsp salt and ground black pepper
-diced ginger as the size of your thumb
-chopped 6cloves garlic
-3Tbsp light brown sugar
-2Tbsp soy sauce
-6Tbsp honey
-2Tbsp chili flakes
-1/2cup water
-2Tbsp cornstarch dissolved in 2Tbsp water

Subscribe here

Like my facebook page here

I used this to film this video
I used this to hold my camera in place
I used this for my lighting while recording
I used this for my lighting when creating thumbnail

Italian Afternoon by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

#SweetStickyPorkRibs #KuyaFernsCooking #PorkRibs

STICKY PORK RIBS,PORK RIBS,SWEET SPICY PORK RIBS,SWEET SPICY STICKY PORK RIBS,PORK,SWEET AND SOUR PORK,SWEET AND SOUR,SWEET SOUR,CRISPY,CRISPY FRIED PORK,ADOBO,ADOBONG BABOY,ADOBONG MANOK,PORK ADOBO,PORK HUMBA,MENUDO,CALDERETA,CALDERTANG BABOY,PORK CALDERETA,HOW TO COOK,EASY,YUMMY,DELICIOUS,HOT AND SPICY,SPICY,

Post a Comment

0 Comments