Advertisement

How to rank 1st at Medical School - The Active Recall Framework

How to rank 1st at Medical School - The Active Recall Framework To improve your thinking and learning skills with active recall, visit and sign up for free. The first 200 people will get 20% off the annual Premium subscription :)

In this video, we're taking a look at the method that my friend Osaid used to rank 1st at Cambridge University Medical School. He was consistently in the top 3 overall, and ranked 1st in several subjects using this method. It involves taking Active Recall to its logical extreme (the most efficient study technique, backed by decades of evidence).

My new discord server - (where we chat about books, productivity, study tips, podcasts and other wholesome things)

💌 Sign up to my weekly email newsletter -
🌍 My website / blog -
🎙My weekly podcast -

📸 Instagram -
🐦 Twitter -
📕 Facebook -

🎥 My YouTube Camera Gear -

Timestamps
0:00:38 - The Method in a Nutshell
0:03:51 - Why it works - The power of Active Recall
0:09:00 - How it works - A detailed look

Links
1. My main video about active recall (1M+ views) -
2. My video about spaced repetition -
3. How I ranked 1st at Cambridge University - The Essay Memorisation Framework -

Who am I:
I'm Ali, a junior doctor working in Cambridge, UK. I make videos about medicine, technology, productivity and lifestyle design. I also have a weekly podcast with my brother ( and I write a weekly email newsletter that contains some quick thoughts + links to interesting things (

🌍 My website / blog -

how to study for exams,how to study,ali abdaal,ali abdal,study tips,study motivation,how to study in college,cambridge university,cambridge,medical school,how to revise,how to revise for exams,study with me,exam revision,cambridge uni,med student,study,how to study effectively,revision tips,active recall,spaced repetition,how to study for a test,how to learn,exam tips,studying,medical student,studytube,exam prep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments