Advertisement

I attempt the 'Win with the first two guns I find' CHALLENGE (Apex Legends)

I attempt the 'Win with the first two guns I find' CHALLENGE (Apex Legends) ►Highly requested by you guys for me to try this challenge in Apex Legends. Here's how I do.

►I am working with Apex Gaming PCs to come out with my own line of PCs that I personally specced out! Check them out here:



►Come watch me live and I'll say hi -

►MUSIC: mostly epidemicsounds

yt:quality=high,apex legends,apex legends moments,apex legends season 3,apex legends gameplay,apex legends tips,apex legends funny,apex legends glitch,apex legends update,apex legends funny moments,apex,ps4 apex legends,apex legends ps4,apex legends best,apex legends duos,apex legends new,apex legends wtf,apex legends epic,apex legends fails,apex legends console,apex legends highlights,apex legends compilation,legends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments