Advertisement

I HIT 3M SALES WITH LAZADA WHAT ARE THE SELLER REQUIREMENTS

I HIT 3M SALES WITH LAZADA WHAT ARE THE SELLER REQUIREMENTS ATTENTION EVERYONE! YOU WANT TO SELL WITH LAZADA AND DO NOT KNOW THE REQUIREMENTS? WATCH AND LEARN! PLEASE GIVE THIS VIDEO A THUMBS UP AND SUBSCRIBE FOR GOOD KARMA! ;)
ALSO, I AM SHARING ANOTHER MILESTONE IN SELLING WITH THE LAZADA PLATFORM

If you are a new buyer or returning buyer to Lazada? GET A FREE GIFT by using this link;

GCASH Referral Link; Hi, you can get P50 worth of freebies for you to buy load, pay bills and more on the GCash app! Just register here:


TIP: Create a new account or register a different phone number to avail the FREE GIFT

For collabs, businesses, inquiries or if you want to send me something! Email me at yomamabetchay@gmail.com
Follow me and Like my FB Page:

PS. Cebuano/Bisaya is my mother tongue, so please bear my Taglish :)

#sellinlazada #lazadasellercenter #makemoneywithlazada

sellinlazada,lazadaseller,onlineseller,lazadasellercenter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments