Advertisement

Illustrating 3 Different Ways - Mixed Media, Copic, and Procreate! Which one is the best?

Illustrating 3 Different Ways - Mixed Media, Copic, and Procreate! Which one is the best? Don't forget to visit my website at

...and Subscribe to my Gaming Channel:


Playlists⬇

⏱Speed Drawing Playlist:


👫 How to Draw People Playlist:


📔 Illustration Tips Playlist:


🛤 How to Draw Backgrounds and Scenes Playlist:


💻 Speedpaints in Procreate Playlist:


🖍✏️Choosing Art Supplies Playlist:


🌈 Coloring Strategies Playlist:


🏃 Anatomy Drawing Tutorials Playlist:


More of Me ⬇

Follow me on Twitter -


Join the Cadillac Cartoonz Squad on Facebook -


Follow Cadillac Cartoonz on Instagram -

...and use the hashtag #cadillacartoonz

Add me as a friend on X-Box - TheWavyArtist24


Follow Cadillac Cartoonz on Snapchat -
@jabush240

Purchase some merchandise on my Red Bubble Shop -


Support me on Patreon -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cadillac,cartoonz,cadillac cartoonz,cadillac cartoons,drawing tutorials,drawing videos,draw this in your style challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments