Advertisement

I'VE GOT MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE FIXED BUT WHAT DID I MISS IN EXCHANGED? (Love Live! Festival)

I'VE GOT MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE FIXED BUT WHAT DID I MISS IN EXCHANGED? (Love Live! Festival) As pretty much I'd like to give you a warning for those who re-watching Love Live! School Idol Project or Love Live! Sunshine on the Love Live! School Idol Festival Official YT Channel, I'm sorry I ran out of time to talk because I made my promise for not making videos for so long of me only just talking in which I did..... So in this video, basically I missed a lot of events when I got my electronic device fixed on the screen since it was shattered on the screen. However, since most of my Love Live! Gameplays are already scheduled, you'll have to wait around next month or a few weeks later to be able to watch me actually playing Love Live! School Idol Festival with my electronic device completely fixed.

Also, it's really nice on K-Lab Games and Bushiroad to go back and give messages on event in the game, starting Halloween. I actually really miss a good old time when they let the audience involve and got to vote for the best girls of the event. However, it was pointed out to be biased and not many people actually pay attention to the visualization on the Love Live! Girls and just focus on the anime. It's just my opinion, not a fact but what do you think??? If you get to vote for the best Halloween girls in both Aqours and u's, who would you pick??? It's optional to tell the reason why, it's INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY, guys and girls~~~

▶ My Osu!Profile:

I don't have a merch, ALL I WANT IS JUST A LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!

▶ Twitch:
▶ Facebook:
▶ Instagram:
▶ Twitter: I don't like using them, they're confusing to me

▶ Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use

#iPhong #iMobile #iSunday #LoveLiveSchoolIdolFestival

iTalk,iSunday,Love,Live,Project,Festival,Sunshine,Love Live! School Idol Festival,Love Live! School Idol Project,Love Live! Sunshine,I've Got My Electronic Device Fixed But What Did I Miss In Exchange?,Exchange,Electronic,Device,I've,Got,Fixed,But,What,iPhong,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments