Advertisement

Latest Sports News - I am petrified of jalebis now: Gautam Gambhir after controversy

Latest Sports News - I am petrified of jalebis now: Gautam Gambhir after controversy --- I am petrified of jalebis now: Gautam Gambhir after controversy ---
BJP MP and former India cricketer Gautam Gambhir who was trolled over his picture having jalebi and skipping a high-level meeting on pollution, has said that he is now petrified of jalebis. "I don't eat sweets. I hadn't eaten a jalebi in months. Took one bite for a TV shoot and AAP turned it into a pointless controversy," he added.
--- India's squads for ODI and T20I series vs WI announced, Bhuvneshwar returns ---
The All India Senior Selection Committee on Thursday announced the squads for the upcoming ODI and T20I series against West Indies at home. Bhuvneshwar Kumar returns to both the shorter formats after recovering from an injury while Mohammad Shami, who last played a T20I in 2017, returns to T20I squad. Sanju Samson has been dropped from the T20I squad.
--- Ganguly shares pics of pink ball-shaped sweets ahead of India's pink-ball Test ---
BCCI President Sourav Ganguly took to social media to share pictures of pink ball-shaped sweets ahead of India's first-ever pink-ball Test. He also shared pictures of pink sweets, writing, "Sweets go pink in Kolkata." Kolkata's Eden Gardens is hosting India's first-ever Day-Night Test. The match is also Bangladesh's first-ever Day-Night Test.
--- MS Dhoni always used to tell me 'ginger kam, lemon zyada': B'desh 'Chai Dada' ---
Bhulu Chandra Ghosh, who travels with Bangladesh team and is known as 'Chai Dada', has revealed MS Dhoni used to love the tea he made. "Ginger kam, lemon zyada, Dhoni always used to tell me," he added. Ghosh, who has come to India to attend India-Bangladesh pink-ball Test, added he wants to serve tea to Virat Kohli and Ravi Shastri.

sports news,scores,highlights,NBA,College Football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments