Advertisement

Looking back at WCW vs The World - An Incredible Roster

Looking back at WCW vs The World - An Incredible Roster Wrestling Bios Presents - Looking Back at WCW vs The World - An Incredible Roster

WCW vs The World was given to me as a christmas gift when I was younger, being the total wrestling nerd that I was. Other gifts I got that Christmas morning were WWF In Your House and Power Move Pro Wrestling, but for some reason I was drawn to the WCW title more than the others.

Years later and I now have a deeper appreciation for the excellent and star filled roster. Of course, the names have been changed to avoid licensing issues, but WCW vs The World features wrestlers from other promotions such as NJPW, FMW, Pancrase and much more. What we have here is a game that flies under the radar as a dream match machine. Megastars of wrestling such as The Great Muta, Stan Hansen, Bruiser Brody and Tiger Mask are all featured here, including WCW legends such as Ric Flair, Sting, The Steiner Brothers and Hulk Hogan.

This video takes a look at the extensive roster featured in WCW vs The World, the very first AKI wrestling game, and my own nostalgic recollections of playing this title when I was younger.

#wrestling #wcw #WorldChampionshipWrestling

Wrestling lists,wwe lists,wrestling bios,wcw vs the world,wcw,wwe,wcw njpw,njpw game,wcw game,AKI games,aki wrestling games,aki n64 wrestling,sting,hulk hogan,wcw ps1,world championship wrestling,christmas gift,wrestling stories,wrestling facts,best roster,wcw roster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments