Advertisement

Memo Cat & Mello The Fellow - عطني بيز

Memo Cat & Mello The Fellow - عطني بيز Snapchat: memo.cat
Twitter: memo_cat94
Instagram: memo.cat94
Youtube: Memo Cat

Lyrics :

You ain't gotta be rich (no), you ain't gotta be fine (nah)
Go and get that coin (go on), all you need is style (okay)
Swankin' all these bitches (oh), can't believe your eyes (what?)
Ain't got no vision (no), I'm just too fly-e-y-e
You don't gotta be nice (na), you don't gotta be smart (no)
When you look like me (go on), you're a fuckin' star (alright)
Drop top, G-Wagon (aye) traffic in L.A. (uh-huh)
I still get paid (when) when I show up

Tell me that I'm crazy (crazy), tell me that I'm Wild (Wild)
This kinda' persona (ah) never outta style

Half of my closet still got the tags
That's how I like it , nothin' comes back

ميمو كات,ميمو,رابرجيه,مو هامني شي,جاسم رجب,راب,راب الكويت,راب كويتي,محمد شعيبي,لوكيشن,كوين جي,مق كافي,عيسى المرزوق,2019,عربي,هلسنق,كي ار,دافي,فلبراتشي,محمد رمضان,يوسف المحمد,شاشه 2020,عطني بيز,تويتر,انستغرام,سناب شات,سناب,انغامي,جديد,memo,memo cat,mello the fellow,rap,rap q8,rap kuwait,location,queen g,mug coffee,hlsng,daffy,انا وقلبي,مقلب,ميلو ذا فيلو,انا حبيته,

Post a Comment

0 Comments