Advertisement

Midwest Haunted Rails 2019 - Mount Pleasant, Iowa

Midwest Haunted Rails 2019 - Mount Pleasant, Iowa In 2019 I made my first ever visit to the "Midwest Haunted Rails" event held on the grounds of the Midwest Old Threshers Reunion in Mount Pleasant, Iowa. For three weekends in October, the Midwest Central Railroad in conjunction with Old Threshers puts on this family-friendly Halloween experience, featuring the MCRR's "Train of No Return" the Midwest Electric Railway's "Ghostly Trolley", plus many other attractions scattered throughout the grounds. In this video I spend a few hours at the event on October 19th, 2019. We'll ride the trains a couple times, and take in both sides of Midwest Central's haunted house-themed South Station. We'll also ride the Midwest Electric trolley as it travels through the mostly deserted Old Threshers campgrounds, with some spooky scenes along the way.

As usual, my normal upload of "The Trains at Old Threshers" will be coming soon, with with footage from the 2019 Old Threshers Reunion. I hope you enjoy this video, as I'm sure I'll return to this event in the coming years. Have a safe & Happy Halloween!

For more train videos, subscribe to my YouTube channel! And don't forget to hit the "bell" icon to get notified of each upload I make.


Also, follow my Facebook page:


Copyright © 2019 Bobby Harvey. All Rights Reserved.

#MidwestHauntedRails #Halloween #MtPleasantIowa

Halloween,Midwest Haunted Rails,Haunted Rails,Midwest Old Threshers Reunion,Old Threshers,2019,Mount Pleasant,Mt Pleasant,Iowa,IA,Midwest Central Railroad,MCRR,Surry Sussex and Southampton Railway,2-6-0,steam locomotive,narrow gauge,engine 6,number 6,Plymouth,diesel-hydraulic,14,number 14,engine 14,Midwest Electric Railway,MERR,trolley,streetcar,1945,1779,1718,haunted house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments