Advertisement

My Actual Expenses for a Month

My Actual Expenses for a Month Get 300 Swagbucks worth $3 here:

Get $10 on Ohmconnect: (for CA/TX residents using PG&E, SDG&E, and SCE)

$15 Monthly Mobile Bill on Mintmobile ($15/mon for 3 months 12GB/mon)

Get $200 on $500 spend credit card:

Get $5 Gift Card on Raise:

Sample Expenses Worksheet:

I tallied up all my expenses for the month of October 2019 to give you an idea of how much I really spend rather than what my minimum burn rate is. As you can see, it is pretty low even if I consider the extras I spend on like travel and random electronics things. The major take away here is how I am able to string together various kinds of discounts and apply it towards every conceivable bill that I have.

(Get a free audio book just for trying.)

(Support more videos like this along with getting a bunch of perks.)

(Buying any product after clicking my link helps my channel.)

My Channels:


cash flow,expenses for a month,lower your burn rate,burn rate,how much do I spend,how to save money,increase cash flow,

Post a Comment

0 Comments