Advertisement

My First Interstate Trip For Business (A Dream Come True) Vlog Ep9

My First Interstate Trip For Business (A Dream Come True) Vlog Ep9 Hey guys, so last week, something pretty cool happened...I had my first interstate trip (to Sydney) for business. I can probably dig up some past footage where I would have raved on about how awesome it would be to travel for work.

Well, I'm over the moon that this goal has been hit and can see interstate trips being a more regular occurance from here on out. Running a marketing agency like LGT Digital, means we can take on and assist businesses from all over the country (and the world). So don't count out overseas trips as a possiblilty too!

While I was up in Sydney, I spent some time with one of our new clients & Foudners of My Lasting Bouquet who originally went viral after introducing Roses that last over a year. Check them out on Instagram (@mylastingbouquet).

True)

Post a Comment

0 Comments