Advertisement

My Garden Therapy | Winter Mulching and What's (Still) Growing

My Garden Therapy | Winter Mulching and What's (Still) Growing I had to find my way out to the garden for some natural healing that comes from being in nature and doing physical work. It had been over a week since I had worked in the garden and my mood and energy levels were feeling natures absence. Do you get lifted when your in your garden? I know for me if I can just get myself out there and get my fingers in the soil I can get some relief from whatever has me down.
I use lawn clippings and leaf mulch every year to cover my raised beds and give them some good organic matter to consume over the winter months, in the spring whatever is left will be turned in and used as top dressing.

Thanks for watching and if you haven't subscribed hit that button to stay in touch with us!
____________________________

Want to show some Support for our Channel? Shop from this link to Amazon. Every price you pay, will be exactly the same as it would be without the link, but we get a small kick-back from Amazon to help support our channel:
____________________________

Our Instagram:
Our Facebook:
Our Patreon:
____________________________

#preparingraisedbedsforwinter #gardentherapy #leafmulchforgarden #notillgardenbeds #ruthstoutgardeningmethod #ruthstoutgardenupdate #howtoruthstoutgarden #leafmulchcompost

raised-bed gardening,raised bed gardening ideas,raised bed gardening vegetables,raised bed gardening tips,leaf mulcher/shredder,leaf mulching lawn mower,leaf mulch for vegetable garden,leaf mulch compost,garden nature therapy,horticultural therapy garden,preparing your garden for winter,preparing raised garden beds for winter,preparing garden soil for winter,raised bed gardening for beginners,

Post a Comment

0 Comments