Advertisement

My Remodeled House (result of a two-year break from YouTube)

My Remodeled House (result of a two-year break from YouTube) Between working long hours and remodeling our home, I haven't been able to vlog at all for a very long time. But! I'd like to show you the result of my absence from YouTube, and now that the projects are done I plan on picking up vlogging back in the spring!

If you liked this video, make sure you SMASH that like button (it doesn't have feelings so you won't hurt it) and tenderly click on that subscribe button for more videos...

My Bikes: 2015 Yamaha FZ-09 and 2017 Victory Octane
My Gear: HJC FG-17 Thrust Helmet
Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Headset
GoPro Hero 3+ Silver
Sena GP10 Audo Pack
Icon Contra Jacket
Speed and Strength Full Battle Rattle Gloves
Cortech Latigo Air RR Boots
Speed and Strength Run with the Bulls Riding Jeans

Music in video:

Distant Love - RockwellMuzzzik
Gratitude Wins Every Time - Mitchell Doxon
Childer Story - Jincheng Zhang
Cold Pizza - Senpai Ru

moto,cycle,crash,motorcycle,motorcycles,motovlog,vlog,motovlogs,wisconsin,oshkosh,yamaha,fz09,fz-09,fz,motorcycling,wheelies,triumph,honda,kawasaki,harley,fun,funny,wheelie,jake,thegardensnake,snowcat,snowcatxx87,rev,bomb,do,it,with,dan,walteriffic,bakerxderek,suburban,cbr600,gsxr,gsxr600,gsxr750,r6,r1,cbr1000,zx6r,zx10r,sv650,daytona,6foot,6foot4honda,road,rage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments