Advertisement

PICK A CARD 💖 What Are His (or Her) TRUE feelings for you? *Timeless*

PICK A CARD 💖 What Are His (or Her) TRUE feelings for you? *Timeless* In this pick a card reading, we are going to be finding out, what is his (or her) TRUE feelings for you? This reading is intended to be timeless.

⏳TIMESTAMPS⏳

Deck #1- 1:25
Deck #2- 7:35
Deck #3- 12:10

I truly appreciate you watching, liking, and subscribing. I love reading your comments and feedback I hope you enjoy. I've been reading tarot since the age of 14 and sincerely enjoy assisting my clients. I love each of you🌹
Please remember these pick a card readings are general readings, not all of the deck you chose will resonate. Take only what applies. And sometimes, the deck you choose will not resonate at all, that's ok too, do not force it to fit. It's just not your reading. Always remember, just because a reader says something, does not mean it is set in stone, your destiny is what you make it. Believe in yourself!!!

Follow me on Instagram I'm on Instagram as @moongoddess114433. Install the app to follow my photos and videos.


🌻 PERSONAL READINGS🌻

1. Twin Flame/ Soulmate-
I will go into depth with where you and your counterpart are on this journey. How you view each other, feel for each other, any healing that needs to be done, and assist by creating a roadmap to union. I would need your first name, their first name, and a brief history.

2. Life Path-
For this reading, I will look into a relevant past life and your childhood to see anything that needs to be healed and how they affect your path today. Then, I will look into what your gifts/ talents are and how they tie into your journey. Finally, I will create a roadmap for your best potential.

3. Love Connection-
I will look into your person's romantic feelings toward you, how they view you, their intentions towards the connection, and a potential outcome. I would need your first name, their first name, and the relationship status or brief history.

For single question readings-
1 question $11.11
2 questions $22.22
3 questions $33.33 (and fourth is free - fourth must be on same video as previous three questions)

You can reach me at my email, moongoddess114433@gmail.com
payments and energy exchange donations can be made at my PayPal account at PayPal.me/moongoddess114433 or my cashapp $moongoddess114433


For those of you who ask for my Amazon wish list the link is

For anyone who would like to donate fund for books on spirituality and inner growth and Healing for inmates you can go to the paypal at paypal.me/donatemoney4books

Thank you ❤️
Billie Jo
💋 moongoddess114433💋

Pickacardlove,lovetarot,divinemasculine,divinefeminine,soulmates,twinflame,pickacard,love,oracle,tarot,psychid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments