Advertisement

PLAN and RESEARCH a 2,000 word essay with me at university (how to write first-class essays)

PLAN and RESEARCH a 2,000 word essay with me at university (how to write first-class essays) It's essay deadline season and I just started planning and researching a 2,000 word essay, so I thought I'd bring you along. This is the technique I used last year to get firsts in all my essays, so it's tried and tested!! I hope it helps, as I know essay writing is a bit terrifying and stressful sometimes!!

Shop my 2020 planners: inkoutsidethebox.co.uk

MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
SPOTIFY:
BLOG: (The Jack Experience)
TWITTER:
GOODREADS:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT: jack_edwardss

Subscriber count at time of upload: 163,462

Thanks very much for watching, don't forget to subscribe, and give the video a thumbs up if you enjoyed!!!

plan,research,how to write a uni essay,essay writing,2500 words,2000 words,planning,researching,university essay,how to get a first,first class essay,how to write first class essays,first,english lit essay,essay,essays,how to research,how to plan,essay plan,how to make an essay plan,A*,jack edwards,studytube,studytuber,student youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments