Advertisement

POLITICS -My Beliefs

POLITICS -My Beliefs In this video I give a pretty straightforward explanation of what I believe about politics, political ideologies, and statistism in general.
I explain that I am simply an Anarchist and that the ONLY 'political' belief I hold is that of Ⓐnarchy. The word 'anarchy' is a term that comes from the Greek 'anarkhos' which is made up of the prefix 'an' which means "not, without," and the noun 'arkhon which means "ruler, commander, chief, captain" -thus 'anarchy' literally means 'without rulers'.
Most people ASSUME that the term 'anarchy' means "chaos" but it don't. It simply refers to a state of a society that is WITHOUT RULERS.
To ASSUME a society would break down into chaos without rulers (politicians) is NOT a bad assumption to make as chaos does indeed immediately follow a collapse of a state. But that is because the people have not learned to interact without the crutch of a 'Big Brother' or "Nanny" to tell them what they can and can't do.

I also explain in this video that politics and statism is simply an avenue to try to make people live (and speak) as the majority of the people (read: MOB RULE) and/or powers-that-be think they should.

No matter what title someone calls their political ideology, or tries to present it as benevolent 'leadership', in the end they are just trying to convince themselves and others that 'their' form of state or political beliefs are legit and moral.
But there's NOTHING 'legitimate' or 'moral' about wanting to use a ruling system to enFORCE one's personal desires and agendas.

If you haven't already, and are interested in what my beliefs are concerning religion check out my video 'RELIGION -My Beliefs':

If you enjoy satire check out my video 'Training For The Big Igloo":

Beliefs

Post a Comment

0 Comments