Advertisement

Sing to me || Antagonist MEP signup || 4|15 OPEN||

Sing to me || Antagonist MEP signup || 4|15 OPEN|| I can't help but to host a MEP with this song, it's so gooodddd (yes I know I've hosted MEPs with literally so many MISSIO songs, but he's great uknow, so~)

✘INFO BOUT THE MEP~
Style n theme: ANTAGONISTS (aka the "villain" in a series), let's edit with them REAL bad guys who are struggling with their dark lives (fx the lovely Reiner who I used for the background/thumbnail)

Inspiration:

I'd like this to be a bit inspied by the actual lyric video, so the editing-style I'm aiming for in this MEP will not be quite as raw as the one I usually ask for.


---------------------------------

RULES:
✘Not first-come-first-serve
✘FOLLOW THE THEME AND STYLE OF THE MEP
✘BE ON TIME
✘Anime only
- An anime/character can only be used ONCE
✘Timing/flow is important, we all know that by now
✘Render in 1080 HD pls
✘Use HD clips WITHOUT watermark
✘Add an extra second in the end of your part

---------------------------------
FORM
top 3 parts:
top 3 characters:

YOU MAY ASK FOR 2 PARTS IF YOU'D LIKE TO EDIT MORE THAN ONE
-------------------------------
Deadline: Will be set once all parts are taken

1 -
2 - TAKEN
3 - TAKEN
4 - TheLoaLok ||
5 - TAKEN
6 - TAKEN
7 -
8 - TAKEN
9 - TAKEN
10 -
11 - TAKEN
12 - TAKEN
13 - TAKEN
14 - TAKEN
15 -


Music:
PARTS WILL BE GIVEN OUT ON THURSDAY/FRIDAY

OPEN||

Post a Comment

0 Comments