Advertisement

Super Retro Handheld - N64 Emulation Test

Super Retro Handheld - N64 Emulation Test Based on my last review of the Super Retro Handheld, I wasn't expecting to get performance this good without an overclock. This video showcases 20 of the most popular Nintendo 64 titles on the new Super Retro Handheld. The newest firmware available for this device makes it possible to connect and map a Bluetooth controller, so I'm pairing this device up with my 8BitDo SN30 Pro to make it easier to film. I'm going to do a follow-up to this video using overclock on some of the games that ran slow. If there's an N64 title that I missed that you want to see tested on the Super Retro Handheld, leave a comment below with the name and I'll throw it in.

Super Retro,Super Retro Handheld,SuperRetro Handheld,super retro psp test,emulation,retro emulation,retro handheld,taki udon,taki,retro gaming,handheld device reviews,handheld emulation devices,android psp emulation,android emulation tests,android handheld emulator,super retro trio,Pandora 3d games,Pandora's Box,nintendo 64 handheld,nintendo 64 emulation,super retro handheld n64 SupRetro Android handheld,N64 Android,super smash Bros,

Post a Comment

0 Comments