Advertisement

SURFING EPIC ROCKY POINT! || Sunrise Shack 3rd Birthday! || NEW MERCH!

SURFING EPIC ROCKY POINT! || Sunrise Shack 3rd Birthday! || NEW MERCH!
NEW MERCH IS HERE!
We got the new This is Livin’ White T-shirt, Girl’s crop hoodie, Beach towel, Stickers, and Coffee mugs! I really hope you guys like it! Leave a comment to let me know what else you guys would like to see!
On this episode we surf nonstop perfect waves here on North Shore. I surf the best Rocky point I’ve ever surfed in my life! We also have a Sunrise Shack party so come along for the ride!
LINK AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!!!

Merch


Koa’s Social -




Jack Germain


This is Livin' Soundtrack


Like and Subscribe for more!

THIS IS LIVIN,Koa Rothman,Surfing,pipeline,vlogs,vlog,surfing Hawaii,Hawaii,film,north shore Oahu,Oahu,Vlog,Action,sports,This,is,livin,Jack Germain,Girls,in,ocean,travel,travel vlog,tropical destination,tropical,lifestyle,sunrise shack,merch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments