Advertisement

The Life Of A Flight Attendant | 4 DAYS OFF | Vlog 38

The Life Of A Flight Attendant | 4 DAYS OFF | Vlog 38 Click on my link below and get two FREE months of Skillshare Premium!! Click Here:

My life is more than just being a flight attendant! Here's a little insight into my days off!

Are You Subscribed? Make sure so you don't miss anything!

S O C I A L M E D I A :
Instagram:
Twitter:


M A I L I N G A D D R E S S :
Hunter Lihas
PO Box 4097
Holiday, FL 34692

Business, Collaborations, Sponsorships:
huntersmithonyoutube@yahoo.com

Discounts!
Smile Direct Club:

AirBnB: www.airbnb.com/c/hunters1511

Wilde Skincare:
Use Code "HUNTER" for 10% off

GoPenguin Luggage: Use Code: HunterLihas to save 15%

MORE FLIGHT ATTENDANT VLOGS:

Thank you guys so much for watching, don't forget to like this video and subscribe! Leave me a comment too :)

LOVE YOU ALL xoxo - Hunter

- All views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect my employer’s views -
- All scenes filmed on the aircraft are prior to boarding with no guests on board-

#flightattendant #lifeofaflightattendant #flightattendantlife

flight attendant,flight attendant life,life of a flight attendant,day in the life,day in the life of a flight attendant,flight attendant vlog,male flight attendant,flight attendant funny,flight attendant school,cabin crew,cabin crew life,cabin crew vlog,flight attendant interview,spirit flight attendant,delta flight attendant,fly with stella,wonderfully ale,carrie ann,trolley dolly,kat nesbitt,flight crew,the life of a flight attendant,ashleysmithtv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments