Advertisement

The Prodigy star Keith Flint’s MTV Awards and eccentric items sell for £374,000 to cover late singer

The Prodigy star Keith Flint’s MTV Awards and eccentric items sell for £374,000 to cover late singer Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (  Keith Flint’s possessions have been sold for £347,750 at an auction to settle his huge debts.  The late Prodigy star passed away in March 2019 at the age of 49 and his debts are reported to have amounted to around £7.3 million.  A number of his personal belongings went on sale at Cambridge’s Cheffins Fine Art auction house on Thursday, including his MTV Music Awards, his Steve Liddard custom oak and steel bed. And much eccentric items.  His custom bed went for £8,500, while two statuettes for the band’s 1997 MTV Networks Europe Viewer’s Choice Award for Breathe and the 1997/1998 Best Dance Video Award for The Prodigy’s Smack My B**** Up, sold together for £16,000.  The bidding was delayed by 20 minutes after the auction’s website crashed due to the amount of people hoping to bag some Keith goodies.  Before his tragic death, the ‘firestarter’ spoke to FHM in a brutally honest interview  Flint said: ‘I’m not saving up for anything. I’m cashing it all now. I’ve always had this thing inside me that, when I’m done, I’ll kill myself.  ‘I swear to God that’s not suicidal – it’s definitely a positive thing. The moment I start s****ing the bed is when you’ll see me on the front of a bus.’  An inquest on 8 May found that Flint had cocaine, alcohol and codeine in his system when he died.  However, Coroner Caroline Beasley-Murray suggested that Flint could have been ‘larking around’ when he hanged himself.  She said: ‘I have considered suicide, but I would have to record that finding on the balance of probability that he formed the intention and took a deliberate action knowing it would result in his death. Having regard to all the circumstances I don’t find there is sufficient evidence.  ‘I then have to consider an accident – was he just larking around and it all went horribly wrong? But I am not going to record that because there isn’t sufficient evidence.  ‘I am going to record an open conclusion. We will never quite know what was going on in his mind on that date.’

MoreKeith,Prodigy,The Prodigy star Keith Flint’s MTV Awards and eccentric items sell for £374,000 to cover late singer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments