Advertisement

THE VERSATILITY THO! | Jake Hill & Josh A - Tilted Towers REACTION!

THE VERSATILITY THO! | Jake Hill & Josh A - Tilted Towers REACTION! Hey guys! Young Recluse here and today we are reacting to Jake Hill & Josh A - Tilted Towers! Not to long ago I heard of these 2 and now I ave decided to give them a round 2. I hope you guys enjoy my reaction and review!

ORIGINAL VIDEO:

BONUS CONTENT/OTHER CHANNELS!
+Young Recluse Gaming:
+Young Recluse Vlogs:

EMAIL TO SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC, AMVs, MUSIC VIDEOS, BEATS, OR WHATEVER:
wrightsteven038@gmail.com

MY SCHEDULE (OFFICIAL):
I upload: Reactions, Reviews, and Music!
2-3 videos every day!
I stream sometimes as well!

STREAMING PLATFORMS: Yes, I am on Spotify, Soundcloud, and a bunch of other streaming platforms. Soundcloud and Spotify links below!

MERCHANDISE: I have merch but as of right now it's only 1 design, if you are interested then the link is below!

MY SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS!!
INSTAGRAM:

SOUNDCLOUD:

SPOTIFY:

TWITTER:

MERCHANDISE:

TAGS: jake hill, tilted towers, reaction, josh a, review, young recluse, music, rap, hip hop, underground, underrated, rappers, artists, musicians, fortnite

Young Recluse,josh a,jake hill,jake hill rapper,tilted towers,josh a rapper,tilted towers song,tilted towers reaction,jake hill tilted towers reaction,josh a tilted towers reaction,jake hill and josh a,jake hill tilted towers,josh a tilted towers,reaction,review,music,entertainment,rap,hip hop,fortnite,fortnite tilted towers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments