Advertisement

This week's cleaning missions plus a quick bathroom clean (Flylady Zone 3), November 2019

This week's cleaning missions plus a quick bathroom clean (Flylady Zone 3), November 2019 You can find all my clean and declutter videos here and my Flylady Refresher Course here

Come and join me on Instagram!

My entire video collection

Diane in Denmark – I’m here to be your cheerleader! Are you ready to get organized? I love using the Flylady and Getting Things Done systems!

The Getting Things Done method

Dressing your Truth/Building a wardrobe/clothes declutter

My own Flylady story

From Chaos to Clean! I will hold your hand for the 31 days of the Flylady’s Babysteps!

Flylady Refresher Course

Recipes and crafts

Denmark and Hygge!

Bahookie Camp for a new, improved you!

Christmas/the Holidays


Declutter (How to start, how to keep going)


Using the magic timer! How long does it take to do laundry/ironing/unload the dishwasher?

Working in the Flylady Zones (cleaning, decluttering, missions)


LOL! (Loads of laundry…) My laundry routines

My Flylady Routines

My Morning Routine
My Evening Routine

Making a Flylady Control Journal

Question and Answer Time

Flylady’s Weekly Home Blessing Hour
Routines - The Seven Day Challenge

Virtual 5 Day Retreat, Flylady style

40 Day Declutter Challenge

Scandinavia,Diane,Diane in Denmark,Copenhagen,Premium,routines,organization,motivation,babysteps,mentor,routine,mission,self care,Denmark,planning,getting things done,gtd,daily focus,life coach,time,management,challenge,Flylady,habits,clean,declutter,how to,zone 3,bathroom,laundry,bathtub,shower,windows,weekly home blessing,November,2019,toilet,quick clean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments