Advertisement

Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Layout #3 (Outdoors!)

Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Layout #3 (Outdoors!) Join me on a hectic adventure where I try to show you the TrackMaster layout that I've built outdoors while simultaneously fixing all of the engines that keep derailing! :P

Click here to view my first TrackMaster layout that I built indoors:



Click here to view the second TrackMaster layout that I built at a train show:



Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:

ThomasWoodenRailway,Thomas Wooden Railway,TrackMaster,Thomas TrackMaster,Collection,Layout,Outdoor Layout,G Scale Railway,Outdoor Trains,Sky High Bridge Jump Set,Shipwreck Rails Set,Breakaway Bridge Set,Close Call Cliff Set,Twisting Tornado Set,TrackMaster Show,TrackMaster Push Along,Customs,Thomas and Friends,Thomas Y Sus Amigos,Train Crash,Accidents Happen,Songs,Playtime,Thomas Collection,#Toys,#Trains,#ToyTrains,Race,Unboxing,Avalanche Escape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments