Advertisement

Top 10 Celebrities Who've Trained With Calisthenics

Top 10 Celebrities Who've Trained With Calisthenics I felt like trying something new and different this week just to change things up a bit, so here's my Top 10 List of celebrities who've trained calisthenics. Some of them go way back to my childhood, some from before my time, and some are even a bit of a joke :)

Let me know in the comments below if you enjoy a video like this now and then. I love making educational and inspirational videos about fitness and nutrition, but once in a while I need a break from it and it's fun to get creative and do something like this.
Thanks!
-Ryan

You can also follow me here:
Instagram:
Facebook:
___________
Music:
Crimson Fly - Huma-Huma

___________

Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

• Zac Efron thumbnail image and footage from Baywatch (2017)
• Nicholas Cage footage from Con Air (1997)
• Linda Hamilton footage from Terminator 2 : Judgement Day (1991)

celebrity calisthenics,calisthenics,famous people doing calisthenics,hollywood calisthenics,calisthenics motivation,bodyweight exercise,bodyweight fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments