Advertisement

Trump Pushes for Health Care Cost Transparency: A Doctor Weighs In

Trump Pushes for Health Care Cost Transparency: A Doctor Weighs In Trump wants to make health care costs transparent to the public. Is this a good thing?

Hello! I’m Dr. Jen- welcome to my YouTube Channel and thank you for watching this video! Let me know what you think and please subscribe to my channel above www.youtube.com/drjencaudle and please also connect with me on the following:

www.instagram.com/drjencaudle
www.facebook.com/drjennifercaudle
www.twitter.com/drjencaudle

Sign up for my free health newsletter at www.drjencaudle.com!

Thanks a bunch, and see you soon!
xo Dr. Jen

doctor,physician,dr jen caudle,osteopathic medicine,medicine,illness,dr jen,trump,president trump,healthcare cost,healthcare cost in us,cost of medications,drug prices,medication costs,fox news,neil cavuto,fox business,cost of healthcare,healthcare costs by state,prescription drug plans,prescription drug coverage,trump pushes for health care cost transparency,maga,trump news,trump health,

Post a Comment

0 Comments