Advertisement

What is Planning!? & WHY you should be doing it...

What is Planning!? & WHY you should be doing it... In this video I talk about the what, who, why's and how's of planning. If you watch it, hopefully you will feel inspired to start planning, and once you start I'm sure you'll reap the rewards!

If you're looking for a business coach / life coach I really recommend Kiki and her team, they do great work and are how I found out about passion planners! 

On the subject of passion planners, heres the link for 10% discount:  I really like mine, but do recommend starting out with to do lists first to get used to planning before you make the commitment to purchase.

Any questions do get in touch in the comments below, I'll be happy to help.

Thanks
Callum
#FanOfAPlan #FailingToPlanIsPlanningToFail #PersonalDevelopment
--
If you have your own 3D Printer and are looking for filament, I have recently launched my own brand:
Or if you need 3D prints made, I run a 3D printing service and you can get an instant quote here:

Please consider using the links below if you decide to purchase anything used in this video, the items used were as follows:

Filming Equipment:
- Crane 2 Gimbal Stabiliser:
- Canon EOS 250D + Canon EF-s 18-55mm:
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM:
- Wireless Lav Mic:
- SanDisk Extreme 64GB SDXC Memory Card:
- Studio Lighting Kit:
- Flexi Light (for the Timelapses):

Thank you for watching =]

Plan,Planning,Business,Growth Mindset,Organisation,Schedule,To Do,Stress Relief,Order,Coaching,

Post a Comment

0 Comments