Advertisement

What To Do When Buying A House | Steps To Buying A House For The First Time | Tips 4-6

What To Do When Buying A House | Steps To Buying A House For The First Time | Tips 4-6 Are you looking to buy your first home?
This video series, “What To Do When Buying Your Home,” will help you! These tips will make it easy for you to avoid costly mistakes when buying your home.

Hi, I’m Joan Bang.
I am a full-time real estate consultant in Los Angeles County.
I guide, lead, and protect families during their home buying and home selling journeys.

I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA.
I’m a team leader, wife, and mom to two chatty daughters.

Think of this YouTube channel as your real estate resource.

Video link to Tips 1-3:


**Free Report**
If you would like to get the free report “5 Big Mistakes Buyers Make”, simply email me at Joan.Bang@compass.com or send me a text message at (213) 675-3289.

Thank you for subscribing to my channel.
I appreciate you watching, liking, and commenting on the videos!
If you want to talk with me about real estate, feel comfortable calling me at (213) 675-3289 or email me at Joan.Bang@compass.com.

California DRE license #01747112

What To Do When Buying A House,Steps to Buying a House for the First Time,things to do before buying a house,things to do when buying a house,how to write an offer letter,how to write an offer letter for a house,how to write an offer letter on a house,how to find home value,how to buy home,how to buy a home,how to buy a house,joan bang,realtor joan bang,pasadena realtor,best pasadena agent,joan bang compass,pasadena real estate,home buying,

Post a Comment

0 Comments