Advertisement

When Mumma is NOT Home

When Mumma is NOT Home VLOG 254
we did a NSC (national saving certificate) in early 2012 , when i started working, my mom told me now its important to save money beta. sis a NSC and lost the certificate, finally found it after 2 years. and the struggle of getting the balance back.
in the lunch time, had nothing to do, so dad shares his old stories of banking and how it was a challenge.
finally came back home, and had to deal with rasbhari, she is turning naughty day by day. also she misses Ritu a lot. Ritu will be back in 2-3 days.

Audio
My all time fav
ShotsX5:
Colorfit 2:
ColorFit Pro:
ColorFit Pro 2:
XBuds:
Shots X3:
Shots X1:

Vlogging Gear
my camera
lens for this camera
old Camera
lens for vlogging (old but good for new vloggers)
buy this for cinematic shots
if still have money
Small Camera
Action Camera .
Flying Camera .
old Mic
new mic
cinematic shots with
tripod for camera


My Instagram
Twitter
Ritu's Instagram:

Music by-

If you are into fitness and gymming follow my other channel also

I live in New Delhi and love making vlogs, short movies editing. I also love fitness (Subscribe to my other channel )
I graduated from IIT Kharagpur and currently work as a captain with a domestic carrier.

vlogs,vlog,indian,vlogger,flying,beast,tech,review,gaurav,ritu,flying beast,gaurav taneja,ritu rathee,rabhari,chicklu,fit muscle tv,family vlog,flyingbeast,post office,new delhi,NSC,saving certificate,baby alone,dad baby sitting,fan kaha hai,metro delhi,delhi street food,

Post a Comment

0 Comments