Advertisement

Wildflower Antiques Christmas 2019 | Part 3: The Finished Product | My Brick & Mortar Antique Shop

Wildflower Antiques Christmas 2019 | Part 3: The Finished Product | My Brick & Mortar Antique Shop It is finished. Mostly. I still have more to price and set our for my Holiday Open house on Nov. 30, but the big stuff is DONE! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for all your support and uplifting comment. I read every single one and truly appreciate them all!

Link to Part 1:
Link to Part 2:

If you see anything you'd like to purchase you can send me an email: poshypate@gmail.com

Cards/Friend Mail
Misty Pate
PO Box 360
Bedford, IN 47421

#reseller #vintageseller #antiqueshopowner #antiques #brickandmortarantiqueshop #vintagechristmas

Follow me on Instagram @thrifterjunkervintagehunter
Ebay store:
Poshmark:
Mercari:

Some of my favorite tools that I use daily in my business. Tried, tested and recommended by me! All can be purchased via Amazon.
Rollo Printer:
Rollo Printer Label Refills:
Clear Poly Bags:
Poly Mailers:
Clear Packing Tape:
Photo Lights:
Postal Scale:
Bubble Mailers:
Bubble Wrap:

Thanks for watching! :)

reselling,vintage,antique shop,antiques,thrifterjunkervintagehunter,mistypate,wildflowerantiques,antiquebooth,vintage reseller,reselling antiques,selling vintage,vintage hunting,vintage treasures,antique dealer,vintage resale,sell at an antique mall,thrifter junkers vintage hunter,thrift junkie vintage hunter,thrifty junker vintage hunter,buying and selling antiques,antique mall,small business owner,antique mall booth decorating ideas,antique selling,#ebay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments