Advertisement

50k subs: 164 different switches in 2 keyboards!

50k subs: 164 different switches in 2 keyboards! I've just hit 50k subscribers! :D As requested, I've made a keyboard with a different switch for every key... But I've got so many switches that I needed to use TWO keyboards to house them all in! So I broke out my trusty GMMK and iGK61. Hope you like the video guys, and thanks for everything! :)

(As you can probably tell, I didn't make the thumbnail :p . Thanks Kyle!)

My keyboard reviews:
My switch teardowns:
My TOP X videos:
My XL typing demos:
My tutorials and featurettes:
My unboxing videos:

I'm Thomas and I do videos and reviews on mechanical keyboards ranging from the most sickening modern RGB gaming keyboards to vintage hardware relics, or sometimes keycaps or keyswitches ranging from Cherry MX to Alps SKCM to IBM buckling springs and anything in between.

Follow me on Twitter for updates on my keyboard videos!

subscribers,milestone,50k,mechanical keyboard,keyboard,typing,hot-swappable,switches,different switches,switch tester,GMMK,iGK61,glorious,cherry,Cherry MX,outemu,Kailh,gateron,Gaote,geekmaker,kailh box,novelkeys,zealios,inks,holy pandas,gaming,gaming keyboard,NKRO,backlit,clicky,tactile,linear,keycaps,PBT,dyesub,ABS,doubleshot,tai-hao,greetech,fei switch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments