Advertisement

A.J. Ayer, Language, Truth, and Logic | Moral Disagreement, Fact, & Value | Philosophy Core Concept

A.J. Ayer, Language, Truth, and Logic | Moral Disagreement, Fact, & Value | Philosophy Core Concept Get A.J. Ayer's Language, Truth and Logic -
Support my work here -
Philosophy tutorials -

This is a video in my new Core Concepts series -- designed to provide students and lifelong learners a brief discussion focused on one main concept from a classic philosophical text and thinker.

This Core Concept video focuses on A.J. Ayer's work of logical positivism, Language, Truth, and Logic, and examines in particular his discussion in chapter 6 about what occurs when we seem to be involved in moral disagreements.

If you'd like to support my work producing videos like this, become a Patreon supporter! Here's the link to find out more - including the rewards I offer backers:

You can also make a direct contribution to help fund my ongoing educational projects, by clicking here:

If you're interested in philosophy tutorial sessions with me - especially on Hume''s thought and works - click here:

You can find the text I am using for this sequence on A.J. Ayer's Language, Truth and Logic here -

#Ayer #emotivism #philosophy

Lecture,Lesson,Talk,Education,Sadler,Philosophy,Learning,Reason,

Post a Comment

0 Comments