Advertisement

AS A COACH I BUILT MY PROGRAMS WRONG. It’s common to build a coaching practice (or any business)

AS A COACH I BUILT MY PROGRAMS WRONG. It’s common to build a coaching practice (or any business) AS A COACH I BUILT MY PROGRAMS WRONG.

It’s common to build a coaching practice (or any business) around what you know to do or what you’ve been trained in.

As a coach, I had definitely formed opinions about what was wrong in the industry. So much of my coaching was in response to that.

But that wasn’t the most effective.

Here’s why and what to do about it...

(Watch Video)

.....

*If you want an easier way to create content, even when you postpone your posts...

I invite you to apply for my 6 week intensive program led by me.

To apply, first take the free course, Marketing For The Rest Of Us and then apply on the last page.

You can start the free course here:

www.groundswellmethod.com

.....

[Marketing for the Rest of Us - Episode 229]
#marketingfortherestofus

business)

Post a Comment

0 Comments