Advertisement

CAN I DIY THIS URBAN OUTFITTERS MIRROR ?

CAN I DIY THIS URBAN OUTFITTERS MIRROR ? Hey guys. So this video is another from my DIY series called is it DIYable. Since Christmas is around the corner I wanted to do an easy DIY that could also serve as a quick gift if you are in need of something for the holidays. Today I'm showing how I made a really inexpensive version of a mirror sold on Urban Outfitters. The goal was to make it without buying anything and I had everything I needed at home but if you don't have all of these supplies it should only cost about $5-$10.
Also I mentioned in the video using cardboard as a base for the mirror but if you want this DIY to look more expensive you can always use something like clay cut into the shape of a cloud instead and give these as gifts. Let me know in the comments if you think this was DIYable and leave a comment if there is anything in a store you would like me to try and recreate.



Music cred- Jef

Happy Holidays
Mystic
Blue Window

urban outfitters,diy urban outfitters,last minute Christmas gift,christmas gift ideas 2019,diy christmas gifts,diy gifts,urban outfitters dorm decor,urban outfitters diy,urban outfitters room diy,urban outfitters inspired diy,diy mirror,mirror diy ideas,diy wall art,DIY URBAN OUTFITTERS DECOR,diy room decor,$1 diy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments